Annie's Homegrown Arthur Loops
We all had trouble saying the word "spaghetti" when we were kids, so all of us here at Annie's decided to make it easy for your kids. This traditional shaped loop pasta is certified organic and paired with a yummy certified organic tomato and cheese sauce.
Made with only vegetarian ingredients!
Contains wheat and milk.
Made in the USA.
Water, organic puree (water, organic tomato paste), organic pasta (organic semolina[wheat], water, egg whites), organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt, organic corn starch, organic cheddar cheese (organic cultured milk, enzymes, salt), citric acid, organic onion powder, organic paprika, organic garlic powder.
*Contains wheat and milk
Seving Size: 1 cup (242g)
Servings Per Container: About 2
Amount Per Serving:
Fat Calories: 10
Total Fat: 1g/1%
Saturated Fat: 0g/0%
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb: 32g/11%
Dietary Fiber: 1g/5%
Vitamin A: 4%
Vitamin C: 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
We at Annie's believe that there's something reassuring about knowing what's in your food and who it comes from. As nourishers, we see the world as one giant system, beautifully complex yet intricately interconnected, that grows organically with the care it is given. We nourish communities by providing healthy food, promoting sustainability and supporting organizations motivated by our same intrinsic purpose.
Annie's Homegrown is driven by a team of folks who are passionate about three things: food, people, and the planet we all share. We are firmly committed to improving our standing as a responsible corporate citizen and we work toward this goal everyday. In fact, we have a motto for this: Eat Responsibly. Act Responsibly. We value all beings, from plankton to polar bears to whales to redwoods, as Annie says, and as stewards of our fragile planet, we're motivated everyday to lessen our eco (eh-hem bunny)-footprint on Earth.
Our Core Values
*Annie's is real, authentic, and trusted by consumers. As a company we strive to build upon this legacy with every decision we make.
* Annie's only makes products that taste great; they delight our consumers.
* Annie's uses only simple natural and organic ingredients, no icky additives or pesky preservatives.
* Annie's sources only from places and people we trust, with high emphasis on quality, as well as agricultural and environmental sustainability. We believe in transparency.
* Annie's is a socially responsible company, and through our actions and programs, we spread awareness and act as a positive role model for consumers and other businesses to do the same.
* Annie's and it's valued employees treat consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and each other, with the same high degree of respect, fairness, & honesty that we expect of others.