Annie's Homegrown Organic Bernie O's Pasta in Tomato and Cheese Sauce
A fun, easy meal that you can feel good about serving.
The folks at Annie's have spent lots of time around kids; some have them, some act like them, but they all eat like them.
Kids love macaroni and Annie's has that perfect blend of certified organic ingredients: cool-shaped pasta, yummy tomato sauce, and real cheese. Not only does this simple can of pasta satisfy hungry tummies, but because it's all natural, it provides a great alternative to conventional canned pasta meals.
So your kids are busy building their unique personalities. So they eat Annie's out of a cup with a sandbox shovel and an ice cube. But they eat it - and go ahead, admit it, so do you. Peace.
Made in the USA. Certified Organic by QAI. Made with only vegetarian ingredients.
Water, Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat Semolina, Water), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Sea Salt, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt), Citric Acid, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Paprika, Organic Garlic Powder.
Serving Size 1 cup
Servings Per Container about 2
Amount Per Serving
Fat Calories 5
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 31g
Dietary Fiber less than 1g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 4%
We at Annie's believe that there's something reassuring about knowing what's in your food and who it comes from. As nourishers, we see the world as one giant system, beautifully complex yet intricately interconnected, that grows organically with the care it is given. We nourish communities by providing healthy food, promoting sustainability and supporting organizations motivated by our same intrinsic purpose.
Annie's Homegrown is driven by a team of folks who are passionate about three things: food, people, and the planet we all share. We are firmly committed to improving our standing as a responsible corporate citizen and we work toward this goal everyday. In fact, we have a motto for this: Eat Responsibly. Act Responsibly. We value all beings, from plankton to polar bears to whales to redwoods, as Annie says, and as stewards of our fragile planet, we're motivated everyday to lessen our eco (eh-hem bunny)-footprint on Earth.
Our Core Values
*Annie's is real, authentic, and trusted by consumers. As a company we strive to build upon this legacy with every decision we make.
* Annie's only makes products that taste great; they delight our consumers.
* Annie's uses only simple natural and organic ingredients, no icky additives or pesky preservatives.
* Annie's sources only from places and people we trust, with high emphasis on quality, as well as agricultural and environmental sustainability. We believe in transparency.
* Annie's is a socially responsible company, and through our actions and programs, we spread awareness and act as a positive role model for consumers and other businesses to do the same.
* Annie's and it's valued employees treat consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and each other, with the same high degree of respect, fairness, & honesty that we expect of others.