Annie's Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese
Like all of Annie's products, this new Macaroni & Cheese contains ingredients all found in nature. No weird chemicals. No artificial anything - just smooth, mild, all-natural cheese... mmmm. And the pasta is certified organic.
It's produced by family farmers who farm without harsh pesticides or fertilizers, who respect the environment and have an understanding of our interconnectedness with all life on this planet.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. No artificial anything. 0g Trans Fat.
Naturally good source of Calcium and Protein. Contains milk and wheat ingredients. Made on shared equipment that also processes eggs and soy. Box is made from 100% recycled paper fiber.
Annie's Homegrown purchases renewable energy for its facilities.
Organic Semolina Macaroni From Durum Wheat, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Whey, Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Cream, Salt, Natural Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Natural Color.
Serving Size 2.5 oz (About 1 cup prepared)
Servings About 2.5
Amount Per Serving (Mix)
Fat Calories 35
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 530 mg 22%
Total Carb 47g 16%
Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 10g 12%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Folic Acid 10%
*Amount in Mix: Prepared with 1/4 cup lowfat milk adds 10 calories, 10mg sodium, 1g total carb, 2g sugars,1g protein.
We at Annie's believe that there's something reassuring about knowing what's in your food and who it comes from. As nourishers, we see the world as one giant system, beautifully complex yet intricately interconnected, that grows organically with the care it is given. We nourish communities by providing healthy food, promoting sustainability and supporting organizations motivated by our same intrinsic purpose.
Annie's Homegrown is driven by a team of folks who are passionate about three things: food, people, and the planet we all share. We are firmly committed to improving our standing as a responsible corporate citizen and we work toward this goal everyday. In fact, we have a motto for this: Eat Responsibly. Act Responsibly. We value all beings, from plankton to polar bears to whales to redwoods, as Annie says, and as stewards of our fragile planet, we're motivated everyday to lessen our eco (eh-hem bunny)-footprint on Earth.
Our Core Values
*Annie's is real, authentic, and trusted by consumers. As a company we strive to build upon this legacy with every decision we make.
* Annie's only makes products that taste great; they delight our consumers.
* Annie's uses only simple natural and organic ingredients, no icky additives or pesky preservatives.
* Annie's sources only from places and people we trust, with high emphasis on quality, as well as agricultural and environmental sustainability. We believe in transparency.
* Annie's is a socially responsible company, and through our actions and programs, we spread awareness and act as a positive role model for consumers and other businesses to do the same.
* Annie's and it's valued employees treat consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and each other, with the same high degree of respect, fairness, & honesty that we expect of others.