Bach Animal Rescue Formula
Described as a "a first-aid kit in a bottle" for it's multiple uses, this mixture of flower essences, has a number of practical purposes to alleviate stress, fear and shock for your pets. Given right after a shock or fright, this remedy will take effect quickly to soothe and calm your pet. it requires just a few drops directly in the dog's mouth and does not cause drowsiness. Some practical uses: after a thunderstorm, during vet visits, during fireworks, etc.
What it is: Dr. Bach created an emergency combination which he called Rescue Remedy®. It contains five Bach Essences®: Impatiens, Star of Bethlehem, Cherry Plum, Rock Rose and Clematis in a grape alcohol solution.
When faced with a stressful event. Rescue Remedy will help you and your pet face the situation in a better frame of mind and reduce your fear or nervousness.
* Rock Rose - Restores courage and peace of mind whether you feel slight panic or complete terror.
* Star of Bethlehem - Neutralizes the trauma of receiving bad news.
* Impatiens - Keeps you calm when feeling impatient irritable, tense or frustrated.
* Cherry Plum - Restores balance when you feel You are about to lose control.
* Clematis - Keeps you focused when you have difficulty concentrating.
Active ingredients: 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium HPUS, Clematis vitalba HPUS, Impatiens glanulifera HPUS, Prunus cerasifera HPUS, Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS.
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol (27%)
Dr. Edward Bach was a British Physician, who began to see disease as an end product; a final stage; a physical manifestation of unhappiness, fear and worry. He therefore, began to look to nature to find healing flowers. Over a period of years Dr. Bach found 38 healing flowers and plants that with the right preparation became the 38 Bach Flower Essences. These Essences are enough to remove all negative emotional problems.