Cadia Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has a wide variety of uses, both internal and external:
- It can be used as a hair rinse to add healthy body and shine; just add 1/2 TBSP to 1 cup of cold water and pour through your hair after shampooing.
- Try it as a skin toner; dilute with 2 parts water and spread on your face with a cotton ball.
- Use to massage tired and swollen hands and feet
- Get sunburn relief by soaking in a bath with 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- For detoxification, add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a 1 or 2 liter bottle of filtered water. Sip on it all day to cleanse your body and kidneys.
- Works great on kitchen surfaces, glasses and mirrors; mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar ith 1 cup water and and pour into a spray bottle.
- Great for flea reduction. Rub into your pet's skin and add some to their water.
Made from a blend of 100% organic apples, grown sustainably in the Western U.S.
ORGANIC PASTEURIZED, UNFILTERED APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DILUTED WITH WATER TO 5% ACIDITY.
We believe in sustainable farming and sourcing the highest quality organic ingredients.
We believe in using honest, simple ingredients in our products.
We believe food should be enjoyed (even celebrated) for the simple pleasures it offers.
We believe living simply provides for an abundantly rich and plentiful life.
We believe eating well contributes to a life of abundant pleasures.
You will see these beliefs proudly listed on all our packaging.
We hope you enjoy our food and build lasting memories with your friends and family; that is why with every product we craft we sign it with our signature phrase "enjoy."
We not only believe in the "abundance of simplicity" (which means eliminating the ingredients we can't pronounce) and using the freshest, highest quality ingredients we can. We also believe that food should provide a lasting impression and awaken your senses. We live this everyday as our mission.