Cole's Wild Mackerel in Olive Oi, skinless and boneless.
During Cole's travels to Portugal, he happened upon a great smokehouse where this delicious smoked mackerel is made based on traditional hardwood smoking methods.
Cole's firmly believes in sustainable fishing practices, sound environmental stewardship, and in giving back to the farming and fishing communities who supply them to maintain their dedication to these same principles.
Cole's mackerel is taken directly from the coastal waters off of Portugal using the line and hook method, to minimize the unintentional catch of other species. This traditional fishing method utilizes driftwood or other materials—even old rope—to catch a string of this prized mackerel.
* Enjoy it straight out of the tin!
* Pour your favorite wine and relax with a fine cracker and cheese
* As a complement to just about any salad with spinach, lettuce and greens
* Blended with a mixture of herbs, chopped green onions, a bit of balsamic and a touch of mayo
* As a topping for a truly gourmet pizza
* In your favorite dish accompanying rice or pasta
* Place the fish on top of thick slabs of fresh tomatoes. Drizzle some of the oil from the can over, and then sprinkle with zahtar (a middle eastern spice blend), salt and pepper. Or place onto a slice of your favorite crusty bread.
All Natural. No preservatives or additives. High in Omega 3. Product of Portugal.
Ingredients: Portuguese mackerel, olive oil and sea salt.
Serving Size 2 oz
Servings per Container about 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 35
Total Fat 9.2g
Saturated Fat 5.8g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 0%
Dietary Fiber 0%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Cole's is the earth-friendly company dedicated to bringing you the finest, freshest foods from around the globe while preserving the delicate balance between nature and our own nutritional needs. From our recycled packaging to selecting only all-natural products that meet our strict standards for sustainable farming and fishing methods, Cole's brings you great gourmet taste with a conscience. Cole's Fish have been carefully selected because...
Our trout are raised incorporating a semi-intensive farming method using a natural, closed-in stream that is constantly running and fed by pristine mountain springs. Every step is taken to make sure no chemicals enter the system and no "escapees" get away to threaten the local ecosystem.
Our mackerel are taken directly from the coastal waters off of Portugal using the line and hook method, to minimize the unintentional catch of other species. This traditional fishing method utilizes driftwood or other materials-even old rope-to catch a string of our prized mackerel.
Cole's firmly believes in sustainable fishing practices, sound environmental stewardship, and in giving back to the farming and fishing communities who supply us to maintain their dedication to these same principles.