Enviroman Bugs R Done
Indoor and Outdoor Bug Killer & Repellent
BUGS 'R' DONE™ is a highly effective environmentally safe indoor and outdoor insecticide. It contains pure orange peel oil nature's own botanically-derived insecticide.
BUGS 'R' DONE™ may be used around food, humans, and pets. May be used anywhere inside & outside homes, schools, hospitals, apartments, kitchens, food factories and restaurants. Kills most disease-carrying cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, and fire ants.
- An effective Ant, Roach, Fly, Spider & Mosquito Killer health conscious people seek.
- Spray indoor areas such as kitchen cabinets, drawers and closets. Under sinks, into wall & floor cracks and crevices. Effective on killing fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, dog & cat bedding, and under furniture.
- Apply to outdoor windows and doors. Spray thoroughly around perimeter of buildings, garbage cans, dumpsters and manure piles. Killing on contact flies, roaches, ants, and their eggs, larvae, and or pupae.
- Keeps your picnic area free of pesky insects by spraying tables, outdoor furniture, perimeter of BBQ's (do not spray directly on grills, hot coals, or an open flame) walking pathways, and grass area just prior to activity.
- An insect control product you can use with confidence Around Food, Humans, and Pets.
- BUGS 'R' DONE™ is a water-free Insecticide made with botanically-derived pure orange peel oil.
- An effective natural Bug Killer made with d'limonene FDA-Listed ingredient "GRAS"(generally regarded as safe) in human foods.
- Residual repellency keeps annoying insects away.
- Environmentally friendly and meets California clean air quality standard.
- One pint treats 200 square feet. One gallon treats 1600 square feet.
- Do Not Spray directly on plants, animals, or food. Use caution when walking on hard floors until any applied spray has dried.
- EPA registered least toxic category.
Contains a botanically-derived insecticide.
Contains mineral spirits.
A note about "other"ingredients from EnviroMan:
Federal law prohibits disclosure of inert ingredients in pesticides, but you can tell your customers that there are four...all listed as GRAS by federal law, Generally Regarded Safe in Human Foods. They are a white mineral oil like Squibb's used medically, two perfumes under 0.1% in total, and a food-grade silicone oil at 1%.
The overall product by testing results is in EPA's least hazardous category IV and by law does not have all the label warnings and first aid statements required on most other insecticides.
Regards, The EnviroMan
BUGS 'R' DONE is a highly effective environmentally safe indoor and outdoor insecticide containing pure orange peel oil, nature's own botanically-derived, insecticide. In combination with four other ingredients, all named by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration as GRAS, Generally Regarded as Safe in human foods, BUGS 'R' DONE bears a warning free EPA-approved label in EPA's least hazardous category IV.
It is labeled both for use around food, children, and pets anywhere inside and outside homes, schools, and restaurants, and it kills disease-carrying cockroaches, flies, mosquitos, and fire ants.
Rate this product »
- By: Barbara
Date Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 10:23 PM
Love it, have a dog with a Heart Condition, so this spray is the Best environmentally friendly spray to have. Pleasant Scent. And it really does the Job