EO - Sweet Orange Shampoo
Clarifying and Refreshing EO® Sweet Orange Shampoo combines beneficial therapeutic ingredients in a Clarifying Complex to gently cleanse hair. This unique formula clarifies the hair shaft removing excess oil for a light and clean feel.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil revives and refreshes hair.
- Gotu Kola revitalizes hair follicles to improve hair growth and health.
- Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and repairs hair.
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Panthenol and Glycerin aid in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin A improve scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
- Witch Hazel deeply cleanses increasing blood flow and delivering nutrients to enhance natural hair growth.
- Neem Oil addresses dry scalp while resulting in shiny, stronger and silkier hair.
- Fenugreek, Orange, and Lemon Extracts combine to clarify hair alleviating excess oil build-up.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable coconut cleansing complex creates a gentle foam to clean naturally.
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate & Sodium Lauroamphoacetate & Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Hibiscus (Rosa Sinensis) Extract, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Clarifying Complex [Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) Seed Extract, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Fruit Extract, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Fruit Extract, Witch Hazel Distillate, Neem (Melia Azadirachta) Seed Oil], EO® Organic Herb Blend [Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Extract, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Extract, and Organic White Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Leaf Extract], Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, EO® Essential Oil Blend [Geranium (Pelargonium Graveleons) Essential Oil, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Essential Oil, Palmarosa (Cymbopogon Martini) Essential Oil, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Essential Oil], Retinyl Palmitate (Vitmain A), Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate
You probably haven't heard much about us. That's because we've relied on word of mouth from our community of customers and our products themselves to spread our name. We feel that advertisements don't really tell you anything substantive about the intentions of a company and its products. But now we'd like to take this opportunity to tell you about EO and what makes us different.We are stubborn.In a humble way, we hope. We've been in business for nearly 12 years, exploring the possibilities of Mother Nature with the belief that beautiful body care products could be made with pure and organic ingredients. We wanted to prove that gentle is also immensely effective.Our products perform.
They do it beautifully, effectively and honestly. We know they perform because you tell us in your letters, emails and phone calls. We also know this because we create our products at our facility in Marin County, California. We personally select every ingredient, create every formula from scratch, and mix, fill, cap, label and box each product. These mindful actions connect us to the very essence of what we do.We believe in Right Livelihood with all our heart.
We also believe that corporate America has the responsibility to a triple bottom line. That community and the environment are as important as money. This said, our employees have health insurance, personal days off and work a 40 hour work week. We are a certified Green Business and a certified organic manufacturer.
EO is a small family owned company, and founders and owners Susan and Brad Black work in the business everyday. The company is a collaborative group of passionate people. We struggle everyday to make the right decisions, not because the answers are hard to find - actually they are quite simple - but simple does not mean easy. We take responsibility for our choices, which inspires us to live an engaged and creative life.