Frontier Organic Cajun Seasoning
Ordinary soups, grains, beans, and meats become extraordinary southern delicacies with a liberal sprinkling of Cajun Seasoning. This blend can be used while cooking or after serving, at the table.
- For true Louisiana flavor, add this saucy blend to rice, beans, meat and seafood.
- Stir it into soups or stews, or sprinkle it on foods before grilling or broiling.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats and poultry, fish, tofu, or tempeh, then cook.
- Combine with oil or melted butter and brush on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu, or tempeh before grilling or broiling.
- Turn half way through cooking and brush again.
- Sprinkle on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, or tofu at the table.
Caraway Seed- Add to chili and bean soup recipes, seafood gumbos
- Include in beef burgers and soy or veggie burgers.
- Add to simple baked beans.
- Add to cooked grains for a robust main dish, or to quesadillas for a tempting appetizer.
- Add to dry ingredients when making cornbread.
- Add to vinaigrette dressings, mustards, and mayo.
- Mix into side salads--chicken, shrimp, slaw, sweet potato, pasta, egg, or crab, for example.
- Add to deviled eggs, or other egg dishes.
- Stir Cajun Seasoning into your favorite tomato sauce. Use for dipping seafood.
Certified Organic by QAI. Certified Kosher by KSA.Gluten Free.
Organic paprika, organic onion, organic garlic, organic marjoram, organic thyme, organic fennel seed, organic cumin, organic cayenne.
Through constant innovation, insight, and commitment to the highest standards in company performance, Frontier has become the industry leader in natural and organic packaged goods. We believe that every person wishes to leave a positive mark on the world. Our goal is to leave future generations with a healthier world than the one we live in today.