Frontier Organic Jamaican Seasoning
Add lively Caribbean flavor to meats, poultry, fish, seafood, vegetables, and tofu. This blend--spicy, aromatic, and a bit off the beaten track--is fun to cook with, too.
- Use as a rub or sprinkle on meat (especially pork or beef), fish, poultry (especially chicken), seafood (especially shrimp), or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Use to make Jerk marinade by combining with oil (2 parts), soy sauce (1 part), and vinegar (1 part).
- Add to meat or poultry in the slow cooker.
- Add to rice and other grain dishes.
- Sprinkle on vegetables then slide on a kebab for grilling.
- Slice plain tempeh into strips. Brush with oil, then rub with Jamaican seasoning. Refrigerate for an hour. Grill, with bell peppers and onions. Serve with a colorful fresh fruit salad.
Organic onion, organic tomato powder (organic tomatoes, guar gum), organic cayenne, organic allspice, organic black pepper, organic ginger, organic cinnamon, organic cane sugar, organic garlic, silicon dioxide.
Through constant innovation, insight, and commitment to the highest standards in company performance, Frontier has become the industry leader in natural and organic packaged goods. We believe that every person wishes to leave a positive mark on the world. Our goal is to leave future generations with a healthier world than the one we live in today.