Frontier Organic Veggie Pepper
If you like to cook or season at the table with black pepper, then you'll love the added flavors in this tasty blend.
- Sprinkle on cooked pasta.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, seafood, fish, or tofu before cooking.
- Add to soups and stews.
- Use to make marinades for meats, poultry, fish, seafood, vegetables, or tofu.
- Combine with oil and vinegar or a creamy base (like plain yogurt or sour cream and mayo) for a salad dressing or dip.
- Sprinkle on pizzas or quesadillas.
- Add to any cooked vegetables.
- Add to sauces and gravies.
- Add to omelets, scrambled eggs, and quiches.
- Sprinkle on green salads and side salads (like chicken, tofu, slaws, potato).
- Add to any grain dish.
- Use Veggie Pepper in place of (or in addition to) paprika on deviled eggs.
Certified Organic by QAI. Certified Kosher by KSA.
Organic black pepper, organic onion, organic garlic, organic celery leaf, organic bell peppers.
Through constant innovation, insight, and commitment to the highest standards in company performance, Frontier has become the industry leader in natural and organic packaged goods. We believe that every person wishes to leave a positive mark on the world. Our goal is to leave future generations with a healthier world than the one we live in today.