Good Boy Organics Organicasaurus Cheddar Cheese Puffs
These baked (not fried) cheddar cheese puffs are fun-shaped for kids and delicious for adults.
Gluten Free, Non-GMO Project Verfied.
Organic Corn (flour and/or grits), organic sunflower oil, organic cheddar cheese seasoning (organic dextrose [from organic corn], salt, organic sugar, organic cheddar cheese [organic milk, sodium citrate], organic potato starch, organic paprika, yeast extrast, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, silicon dioxide, organic sunflower oil).
Good Boy Organics is committed to creating Organic, Gluten Free, and Non-GMO Verified food for the entire family.
Conventional agriculture uses high levels of synthetic fertilizers and chemical pesticides that are harmful for people and our environment. The USDA Organic Certification requires at least 95% compliance and while the remaining 5% may come from conventional agriculture it cannot contain GMO ingredients. From start to finish Organic products must be certified to prevent contamination.
1.8 million Americans with celiac disease and even more have gluten sensitivities.
Genetically Modified Organisms have not been proven safe for human or animal consumption. Nearly 50 countries world wide, including the entire European Union, Australia, and Japan, have either banned GMOs or have strict GMO labeling requirements. Our products are a product of the European Union and are sourced from Certified Organic and Non GMO Project Verified ingredients.
Organic agriculture encourages practices that naturally rejuvenate the land. Different techniques help build soil health to help provide the necessary nutrients for plants, and the animals that eat them (including us!)
Rate this product »
- By: Sara
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 4:29 PM
These chip/snacks are really good. They're light and crispy - with just the right amount of cheese. I love the dinosaur shapes, too. I have just ordered my second batch... My whole family loves them. (They're for good girls, too!)