Newman's Own Organics Light Butter Microwave Popcorn
Great tasting popcorn that happens to be organic! No Partially Hydrogenated Shortening. No Trans Fatty Acids. Organic Corn and Organic Oil.
Some information about Organic Palm Oil:
- Is not hydrogenated
- Contains no trans-fatty acids
- Is lower in saturated fat than butter and has no cholesterol
- Is widely used in Europe as an alternative to partially hydrogenated oils
- Is extracted from the palm's fruit not the palm's kernel
- Can be grown organically in tropical regions
- Of the three tropical oils, Palm Oil is 50% saturated while Palm Kernel Oil is 86% and Coconut Oil is 92% saturated
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Made in the USA.
Organic Popcorn, Organic Palm Oil, Salt, Natural Butter Flavor [contains milk], Annatto (for color) Vitamin E (to preserve freshness) [contains soy and peanut].
Serving Size - 3.5 cups; Calories: 140, (calories from fat: 40), Total Fat: 4.5g, (saturated fat 2.5g), Cholesterol: 0mg, Total Carbohydrates: 22g (dietary fiber: 1g, sugars: 0g), Protein: 3g
'Great tasting food that happens to be organic.' (That's what we kept in mind when we created our products.) We focus on the kinds of products we loved as kids, but take them one step further by using the highest quality of available organic ingredients.