Oregon's Wild Harvest Organic Turmeric
We believe that the combination of whole organic Turmeric and Turmeric standardized to 95% curcumin creates a more balanced formulation that best fits both traditional herbal knowledge and modern scientific research. Scientific studies show that the addition of Black Pepper (BioPerine®) improves absorption of curcumins, increasing bioavailability.
- Antioxidant protection & liver support
- Turmeric's antioxidant properties provide protective nutritional support to the cardiovascular system, joints and liver
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
- Certified Organic Turmeric
- Improved bioavailability with Black Pepper (BioPerine®)
- Herb Identity Guaranteed
- 100% Vegetarian
- Pure: Free of excipients and stearates
- Product does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Packaged in a BPA-FREE PET plastic bottle
Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (standardized to 95% curcumin), organic Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), Black Pepper fruit (Piper Nigrum) (BioPerine®)
100% NON-GMO VEGETARIAN CAPSULE: Pullulan (complex carbohydrate)
Pure, whole, guaranteed. Fresh from the farm, our herbs receive our organic TLC from the seed to the bottle. Using the most complete, thorough research, quality control and processing methods possible, we offer the fruits of the earth to you, with the best that nature has to give.
Organic farming protects us, farm workers, our children, and our environment. Organic farming uses no pesticides or harmful chemicals, such as those that have been linked to illness in adults and children. Farming organically also nurtures more of a plant's healthy properties and compounds.
As we are stewards of the land and protectors of health, we take organic farming standards very seriously. At Oregon's Wild Harvest, we have pioneered plant harvest and processing techniques. We strive for greater education among health seekers. We are communicators and relationship builders who look toward a healthy biodiversity of environment and economy. We are optimists.