Organique by Himalaya Hydrating Face Wash
Organique by Himalaya Hydrating Face Wash is a soap-free face wash formulated using Certified Organic Herbs. Extracts of organic White Pumpkin and Organic Bael Fruit hydrate, cleanse and nourish your skin. Organic Soliga Forest Honey leaves your face feeling smooth, soft and radiant.
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil - Wonderful spicy scent with invigorating properties.
- Lavender Oil - Freh and herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing.
- Rosemary Oil - Used for its pleasant smell and preservative action.
- Clove Oil - "Lavang" has a spicy fragrance that is stimulating and revitalizing.
- Bael Fruit - Gently lifts impurities and allows the skin to breathe.
- White Pumpkin - Used for hydration of the skin for suppleness.
- Aloe Leaf Extract - Used for its rejuvenating and soothing properties.
Certified Organic Aegle Marmelos Fruit:
Also called "Bael Fruit" and wood apple; it is used as a skin cleansing agent. It gently lifts the impurities and allows the skin to breath.
Certified Organic Benincasa Cerifera Fruit:
White pumpkin or "Dudhi", is used for supporting the hydration of skin for suppleness.
Certified Organic Soliga Forest Honey:
An organic honey from the forests of Southern India. It is used to nourish the skin.
Certified Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower:
"Cabbage Rose" has soothing, gentle cleansing properties that has a softening and refining effect. It is used for restoring pH balance.
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf:
Extracts from this well known and versatile Aloe Vera are widely used for its rejuvenating and soothing properties. This is attributed to the presence of compounds such as mannans, anthraquinones and lectins.
Certified Organic Clove oil:
"Lavang" has a sweet, spicy fragrance that is stimulating and revitalizing. Its principal constituent is eugenol, which is used for its immune support and antioxidant capacity.
Certified Organic Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Oil:
Historically, "Dalchini" was very popular for its wonderfully spicy scent and was the main reason behind the occupation of Ceylon by first the Portuguese, then the Dutch, and then the British.
Certified Organic Sweet Marjoram oil:
Also called "Marubaka" or "Joy of the mountain", it has a woody, spicy aroma. It has a warming and soothing effect on mind and body and is also used for its preservative action in Personal Care products.
Natural Vitamin E:
A natural antioxidant from vegetable oils.
Certified Organic Lavender oil:
Lavender has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. As an adaptogen, it assists the body when faced with stress or imbalances.
Certified Organic Rosemary oil:
Rosemary Oil is used for its pleasant smell and preservative action.
A gentle foaming ingredient derived from vegetable oils, corn and soya.
A gentle foaming ingredient derived from vegetable oils, corn and soya. It is non-irritating and non-toxic.
This sweet-tasting, syrupy liquid is made by combining water and fats derived from vegetable oil. It is used in moisturizers due to its water binding capabilities that allow it to draw and absorb water from the air helping skin retain moisture.
Found in citrus fruits, citric acid is used to normalize pH levels in personal care products.
A mild, naturally derived preservative found in sorbus cashmiriana berries.
A natural starch thickener derived from Xanthomonas campestris and sugar.
Essential oil isolate used for its pleasant smell and preservative action.
Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Parabens, Silicones & Pthalates. No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances.
* Organique by Himalaya is a result of many decades of effort, knowledge and expertise on herbal healthcare.
* Organique by Himalaya range of products are made with active ingredients that are organically produced, raw and natural. The ingredients are made using production and handling practices as specified by USDA.
* Our ingredients are grown by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and harvest their crops according to specified methods.
* In our formulas we use efficacious certified organic ingredients grown in rich, naturally-nurturing soils following the laws of nature, without the use of toxic or persistent chemical pesticides or herbicides.
At Himalaya, we go beyond GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) rules, which permit use of synthetic fertilizers in very small quantities. We stay away from using any form of chemical fertilizers or pesticides in our farming.
We like our herbs to be grown in an eco-sensitive way so that we protect the earth and harvest herbs with all their natural goodness.
* NO pesticides
* NO artificial fertilizers
To protect herbs from insect and pest attack, we make use of prophylactic sprays like Neem Oil. This acts like a natural insect repellant. It is sprayed on the plants at least 45 days before harvest, so that when the herb is harvested there is no residue of Neem oil.
ISO-14001:2004 certificate of environmental management for Himalaya's critical systems and procedures to control land, water and air pollution. Granted by National Quality Assurance, this certification was awarded to Himalaya for its water treatment plant, which has reduced Himalaya's water consumption as much as 10,600 gallons a day. Himalaya set up a water-harvesting project that channels rainwater through percolation trenches into an open, abondoned well where the company now draws its entire daily requirement, approximately 66,000 gallons.
At Himalaya, our brochures are printed using soy based ink and New Leaf Paper that is made with 100% recycled fiber and 100% post-consumer waste, processed chlorine free, and manufactured with electricity that is offset with Green-e certified renewable energy certificates.
Organique by Himalaya is free from:
* Sodium Lauryl Sufate (SLS)
* Sodium Lauryl Ether sulfate
* Alpha olefin sulfonate
* Coco amido propyl betaine
* Cocomono ethanolamide
* Coco diethanolamide
* Sodium Benzoate
* Halogen (Like Chlorine, Iodine) based preservatives
* Synthetic polymers
* Phenoxy ethanol
* Ethoxylated emulsifiers
* Mineral oil
* Petroleum Jelly
* Synthetic perfume
* Synthetic colors
* Coal Tar colors
* Synthetic antioxidants like -- BHT,BHA
* Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils
* Titanium Dioxide