Organique by Himalaya Neem & Pomegranate Toothpaste
A natural toothpaste formulated using Certified Organic Herbal Extracts using supercritical fluid extraction. It is a unique blend of herbs including Certified organic neem and pomegranate. Neem, the twigs of which were used for thousands of years to clean teeth, gives this formulation its sparkle. Pomegranate helps promote healthy gums. You will smile brightly from the results, a fresh feeling mouth, polished teeth and healthy gums!
- Pomegranate Extract - Supports healthy gums. Strong antioxidant.
- Neem Leaf Extract - Neem twigs have been used for centuries to clean teeth.
- Triphala - Used to maintain healthy gums.
- Xylitol - Natural sweetener considered to be "tooth friendly" sugar.
- Acacia Arabic Extract - Used for its soothing properties.
- Mint Leaves - Used for their refreshing qualities.
- Thyme Leaves - Derived from thyme leaf oil as a purifier.
- Flouride Free
- Saccharin Free
A natural sweetener derived from birch tree; it is considered to be a "tooth friendly" sugar that has been shown to reduce plaque.
Certified Organic Menthol:
Derived from peppermint leaves, menthol is used for its refreshing properties.
Certified Organic Neem Leaf Extract:
Neem twigs have been used for centuries in India to clean teeth.
Certified Organic Pomegranate Extract:
Promotes healthy gums and possess strong antioxidant properties.
Certified Organic Triphala:
Used to promote healthy gums; also used for its astringent properties.
Certified Organic Emblica Ribes Extract:
Also known as False Black Pepper, it is used to help support the body's natural response to inflammation.
Certified Organic Acacia Arabica Extract:
Used for its soothing properties, especially as it relates to mouth ulcers.
Derived from thyme leaf oil, thymol is used for its anti-bacterial properties.
Natural Botanical Flavor:
A proprietary blend of essential oils used to flavor the toothpaste.
An herb that serves as a natural sweetener.
A natural mineral used for its mild abrasive properties.
Sea salt is used as a flavor enhancer.
A natural mineral used for its mild abrasive properties.
A mild foaming agent naturally derived from corn and coconut oil.
Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate & Disdodium Cocoyl Glutamate :
A mild foaming agent naturally derived from amino acids and vegetable oil.
Xanthan Gum :
A natural starch thickener derived from sugar.
A natural thickener from red sea weeds.
This sweet-tasting, syrupy liquid is made by combining water and fats derived from vegetable oil. It is used in moisturizers due to its water binding capabilities that allow it to draw and absorb water from the air helping skin retain moisture.
A mild, naturally derived preservative from sorbus cashmiriana berries.
Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Parabens, Silicones & Pthalates. No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances.
* Organique by Himalaya is a result of many decades of effort, knowledge and expertise on herbal healthcare.
* Organique by Himalaya range of products are made with active ingredients that are organically produced, raw and natural. The ingredients are made using production and handling practices as specified by USDA.
* Our ingredients are grown by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and harvest their crops according to specified methods.
* In our formulas we use efficacious certified organic ingredients grown in rich, naturally-nurturing soils following the laws of nature, without the use of toxic or persistent chemical pesticides or herbicides.
At Himalaya, we go beyond GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) rules, which permit use of synthetic fertilizers in very small quantities. We stay away from using any form of chemical fertilizers or pesticides in our farming.
We like our herbs to be grown in an eco-sensitive way so that we protect the earth and harvest herbs with all their natural goodness.
* NO pesticides
* NO artificial fertilizers
To protect herbs from insect and pest attack, we make use of prophylactic sprays like Neem Oil. This acts like a natural insect repellant. It is sprayed on the plants at least 45 days before harvest, so that when the herb is harvested there is no residue of Neem oil.
ISO-14001:2004 certificate of environmental management for Himalaya's critical systems and procedures to control land, water and air pollution. Granted by National Quality Assurance, this certification was awarded to Himalaya for its water treatment plant, which has reduced Himalaya's water consumption as much as 10,600 gallons a day. Himalaya set up a water-harvesting project that channels rainwater through percolation trenches into an open, abondoned well where the company now draws its entire daily requirement, approximately 66,000 gallons.
At Himalaya, our brochures are printed using soy based ink and New Leaf Paper that is made with 100% recycled fiber and 100% post-consumer waste, processed chlorine free, and manufactured with electricity that is offset with Green-e certified renewable energy certificates.
Organique by Himalaya is free from:
* Sodium Lauryl Sufate (SLS)
* Sodium Lauryl Ether sulfate
* Alpha olefin sulfonate
* Coco amido propyl betaine
* Cocomono ethanolamide
* Coco diethanolamide
* Sodium Benzoate
* Halogen (Like Chlorine, Iodine) based preservatives
* Synthetic polymers
* Phenoxy ethanol
* Ethoxylated emulsifiers
* Mineral oil
* Petroleum Jelly
* Synthetic perfume
* Synthetic colors
* Coal Tar colors
* Synthetic antioxidants like -- BHT,BHA
* Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils
* Titanium Dioxide
Rate this product »
- By: Noelle
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2010 at 3:20 PM
I bought this toothpaste on a whim and am so glad I did- it fulfills so many of my toothpaste needs! It has a great taste, not particularly pomegranate-y, with a mint finish. I also love the foam it makes, even though it is SLS free. It leaves my mouth feeling clean!