Organique by Himalaya Purifying Neem & Turmeric Cleansing Bar Soap
Organique by Himalaya Purifying Neem and Turmeric Cleansing Bar is handcrafted using pure certified organic herbs with saponified organic oils serving as a natural soap base. Neem, a time-honored botanical used for thousands of years to detoxify the body, and Turmeric, well known for its antioxidant properties, empower this earthy cleansing bar to promote healthy, glowing skin.
- Neem Oil - Used for purifying the skin and improving its resilience.
- Turmeric Oil - Helps support healthy skin.
- Cocoa Butter - Moisturizes and nourishes the skin as an emollient.
- Palm Oil - Used for saponification and moisturizing.
- Coconut Oil - Used for saponification and moisturizing.
- Clove Oil - "Lavang" has a spicy fragrance that is stimulating and revitalizing.
- Cedar Wood Bark Oil - Has a pleasant aroma, used for moisturizing the skin.
Certified Organic Neem Oil:
Known as "Divine Tree" in India, neem is used for purifying the skin and improving its resilience.
Certified Organic Turmeric Oil:
Called "Haldi" in Hindi, it is a flowering plant in the ginger family and widely used in Indian cuisine. Turmeric has long been used in Indian herbal products for the body's natural response to inflammation.
Certified Organic Palm Oil:
Used for saponification and moisturizing.
Certified Organic Cocoa Butter:
Moisturizes and nourishes the skin while serving as an emollient.
Certified Organic Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil moisturizes the skin; it is also used for saponification.
Certified Organic Camphor Oil:
Camphor is used for moisturizing the skin and for its pleasant aroma. It maintains the pH balance of the skin.
Certified Organic Cedar wood Oil:
Used for moisturizing the skin and for its pleasant aroma.
Certified Organic Natural Vitamin E:
A natural antioxidant from vegetable oils.
Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil:
Castor seed oil is used to soothe the skin and used as an emollient.
Certified Organic Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil:
Historically, "Dalchini" was very popular for its wonderfully spicy scent and was the main reason behind the occupation of Ceylon by first the Portuguese, then the Dutch, and then the British.
Certified Organic Clove Oil:
"Lavang" has a sweet, spicy fragrance that is stimulating and revitalizing. Its principal constituent is eugenol, which is used for its immune support and antioxidant capacity.
Certified Organic Aqua:
Certified Organic Rosemary Oil:
Rosemary Oil is used for its pleasant smell and preservative action.
Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Parabens, Silicones & Pthalates. No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances.
* Organique by Himalaya is a result of many decades of effort, knowledge and expertise on herbal healthcare.
* Organique by Himalaya range of products are made with active ingredients that are organically produced, raw and natural. The ingredients are made using production and handling practices as specified by USDA.
* Our ingredients are grown by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and harvest their crops according to specified methods.
* In our formulas we use efficacious certified organic ingredients grown in rich, naturally-nurturing soils following the laws of nature, without the use of toxic or persistent chemical pesticides or herbicides.
At Himalaya, we go beyond GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) rules, which permit use of synthetic fertilizers in very small quantities. We stay away from using any form of chemical fertilizers or pesticides in our farming.
We like our herbs to be grown in an eco-sensitive way so that we protect the earth and harvest herbs with all their natural goodness.
* NO pesticides
* NO artificial fertilizers
To protect herbs from insect and pest attack, we make use of prophylactic sprays like Neem Oil. This acts like a natural insect repellant. It is sprayed on the plants at least 45 days before harvest, so that when the herb is harvested there is no residue of Neem oil.
ISO-14001:2004 certificate of environmental management for Himalaya's critical systems and procedures to control land, water and air pollution. Granted by National Quality Assurance, this certification was awarded to Himalaya for its water treatment plant, which has reduced Himalaya's water consumption as much as 10,600 gallons a day. Himalaya set up a water-harvesting project that channels rainwater through percolation trenches into an open, abondoned well where the company now draws its entire daily requirement, approximately 66,000 gallons.
At Himalaya, our brochures are printed using soy based ink and New Leaf Paper that is made with 100% recycled fiber and 100% post-consumer waste, processed chlorine free, and manufactured with electricity that is offset with Green-e certified renewable energy certificates.
Organique by Himalaya is free from:
* Sodium Lauryl Sufate (SLS)
* Sodium Lauryl Ether sulfate
* Alpha olefin sulfonate
* Coco amido propyl betaine
* Cocomono ethanolamide
* Coco diethanolamide
* Sodium Benzoate
* Halogen (Like Chlorine, Iodine) based preservatives
* Synthetic polymers
* Phenoxy ethanol
* Ethoxylated emulsifiers
* Mineral oil
* Petroleum Jelly
* Synthetic perfume
* Synthetic colors
* Coal Tar colors
* Synthetic antioxidants like -- BHT,BHA
* Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils
* Titanium Dioxide