Organique by Himalaya Refreshing Lavender & Rosemary Cleansing Bar Soap
Organique by Himalaya Refreshing Lavender & Rosemary Cleansing Bar is handcrafted using pure certified organic herbs with saponified organic oils serving as a natural soap base. Reawaken the senses with a clean refreshing start each day and experience the true feeling of organic botanicals on your body.
- Rosemary Oil - Pleasant smelling, help the skin's metobolic processes.
- Lavender Oil - Fresh and herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing.
- Cocoa Butter - Moisturizes and nourishes the skin as an emollient.
- Geranium Oil - Uplifting and calming scent, excellent for skin and hair.
- Dill Oil - Spicy, fresh scent that is stimulating, revitalizing and balancing.
- Patchouli Oil - Earthy and exotic aroma, used for its soothing properties.
- Coconut Oil - Used for saponification and moisturizing the skin.
Certified Organic Lavender Oil:
Lavender has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. As an adaptogen, it assists the body when faced with stress or imbalances.
Certified Organic Rosemary Oil:
Rosemary Oil is used for its pleasant smell and preservative action.
Certified Organic Palm Oil:
Used for saponification and moisturizing.
Certified Organic Cocoa Butter:
Moisturizes and nourishes the skin while serving as an emollient.
Certified Organic Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil moisturizes the skin; it is also used for saponification.
Certified Organic Mentha Citrata Oil:
Used for its pleasant fragrance and refreshing properties.
Certified Organic Coriander Fruit oil:
Coriander is often used in Indian cuisine; it is used for its pleasant smell and preservative action.
Certified Organic Vetiver Oil:
Organic essential oil used for its cleansing action and earthy fragrance.
Certified Organic Geranium Oil:
Geranium has a wonderfully uplifting, calming, flowery scent. It is excellent for the skin and hair, and is used traditionally to support the circulatory and nervous systems. Its strength lies in its ability to support revitalization of the body tissues.
Certified Organic Dill Oil:
"Soova" or "Anethum graveolens" oil has a spicy, fresh scent that is stimulating, revitalizing, and balancing. It is used for its pleasant aroma and preservative action.
Certified Organic Lemon Oil:
Lemon has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon consists of 68 percent dlimonene, a powerful antioxidant; traditionally known as a natural highlighter for hair.
Natural Vitamin E:
A natural antioxidant from vegetable oils.
Certified Organic Sweet Marjoram oil:
Also called "Marubaka" or "Joy of the mountain", it has a woody, spicy aroma. It has a warming and soothing effect on mind and body and is also used for its preservative action in Personal Care products.
Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil:
Castor seed oil is used to soothe the skin and used as an emollient.
Certified Organic Patchouli Oil:
Patchouli, sometimes called "the scent of the sixties," has a musky, earthy, exotic aroma. In Eastern cultures, Patchouli is considered a general tonic that soothes occasional irritations.
Certified Organic Clove Oil:
"Lavang" has a sweet, spicy fragrance that is stimulating and revitalizing. Its principal constituent is eugenol, which is used for its immune support and antioxidant capacity.
Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Parabens, Silicones & Pthalates. No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances.
* Organique by Himalaya is a result of many decades of effort, knowledge and expertise on herbal healthcare.
* Organique by Himalaya range of products are made with active ingredients that are organically produced, raw and natural. The ingredients are made using production and handling practices as specified by USDA.
* Our ingredients are grown by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and harvest their crops according to specified methods.
* In our formulas we use efficacious certified organic ingredients grown in rich, naturally-nurturing soils following the laws of nature, without the use of toxic or persistent chemical pesticides or herbicides.
At Himalaya, we go beyond GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) rules, which permit use of synthetic fertilizers in very small quantities. We stay away from using any form of chemical fertilizers or pesticides in our farming.
We like our herbs to be grown in an eco-sensitive way so that we protect the earth and harvest herbs with all their natural goodness.
* NO pesticides
* NO artificial fertilizers
To protect herbs from insect and pest attack, we make use of prophylactic sprays like Neem Oil. This acts like a natural insect repellant. It is sprayed on the plants at least 45 days before harvest, so that when the herb is harvested there is no residue of Neem oil.
ISO-14001:2004 certificate of environmental management for Himalaya's critical systems and procedures to control land, water and air pollution. Granted by National Quality Assurance, this certification was awarded to Himalaya for its water treatment plant, which has reduced Himalaya's water consumption as much as 10,600 gallons a day. Himalaya set up a water-harvesting project that channels rainwater through percolation trenches into an open, abondoned well where the company now draws its entire daily requirement, approximately 66,000 gallons.
At Himalaya, our brochures are printed using soy based ink and New Leaf Paper that is made with 100% recycled fiber and 100% post-consumer waste, processed chlorine free, and manufactured with electricity that is offset with Green-e certified renewable energy certificates.
Organique by Himalaya is free from:
* Sodium Lauryl Sufate (SLS)
* Sodium Lauryl Ether sulfate
* Alpha olefin sulfonate
* Coco amido propyl betaine
* Cocomono ethanolamide
* Coco diethanolamide
* Sodium Benzoate
* Halogen (Like Chlorine, Iodine) based preservatives
* Synthetic polymers
* Phenoxy ethanol
* Ethoxylated emulsifiers
* Mineral oil
* Petroleum Jelly
* Synthetic perfume
* Synthetic colors
* Coal Tar colors
* Synthetic antioxidants like -- BHT,BHA
* Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils
* Titanium Dioxide