Organique by Himalaya I.E. Inhale Exhale Balm
A warming and soothing comfort therapy with a unique blend of Turmeric and Eucalyptus Oil. Penetrating Eucalyptus vapors open and soothe your senses, surrounding you with a comforting sensation of warmth reminiscent of a visit from a good friend bringing you a bowl of warm soul-satisfying soup.
Great for nasal and chest congestion.
- Coconut Oil - Effective moisturizer for all types of skin.
- Mint Oil - Used for its cooling and soothing properties.
- Eucalyptus Oil - Used for its soothing properties as you inhale and exhale.
- Holy Basil - Used for centuries for its soothing properties.
- Turmeric Oil - Effective for its health promoting properties.
- Natural Vitamin E - Natural antioxidant made from vegetable oils.
No Animal Testing. Gluten Free.
Ingredients:Organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic beeswax, organic mentha arvensis (chinese mint) leaf oil, organic eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, organic ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, organic comum sanctum (holy basil) leaf extract, organic curcuma longa (turmeric) oil, tocopherol
* Organique by Himalaya is a result of many decades of effort, knowledge and expertise on herbal healthcare.
* Organique by Himalaya range of products are made with active ingredients that are organically produced, raw and natural. The ingredients are made using production and handling practices as specified by USDA.
* Our ingredients are grown by farmers who emphasize the use of renewable resources and harvest their crops according to specified methods.
* In our formulas we use efficacious certified organic ingredients grown in rich, naturally-nurturing soils following the laws of nature, without the use of toxic or persistent chemical pesticides or herbicides.
At Himalaya, we go beyond GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) rules, which permit use of synthetic fertilizers in very small quantities. We stay away from using any form of chemical fertilizers or pesticides in our farming.
We like our herbs to be grown in an eco-sensitive way so that we protect the earth and harvest herbs with all their natural goodness.
* NO pesticides
* NO artificial fertilizers
To protect herbs from insect and pest attack, we make use of prophylactic sprays like Neem Oil. This acts like a natural insect repellant. It is sprayed on the plants at least 45 days before harvest, so that when the herb is harvested there is no residue of Neem oil.
ISO-14001:2004 certificate of environmental management for Himalaya's critical systems and procedures to control land, water and air pollution. Granted by National Quality Assurance, this certification was awarded to Himalaya for its water treatment plant, which has reduced Himalaya's water consumption as much as 10,600 gallons a day. Himalaya set up a water-harvesting project that channels rainwater through percolation trenches into an open, abondoned well where the company now draws its entire daily requirement, approximately 66,000 gallons.
At Himalaya, our brochures are printed using soy based ink and New Leaf Paper that is made with 100% recycled fiber and 100% post-consumer waste, processed chlorine free, and manufactured with electricity that is offset with Green-e certified renewable energy certificates.
Organique by Himalaya is free from:
* Sodium Lauryl Sufate (SLS)
* Sodium Lauryl Ether sulfate
* Alpha olefin sulfonate
* Coco amido propyl betaine
* Cocomono ethanolamide
* Coco diethanolamide
* Sodium Benzoate
* Halogen (Like Chlorine, Iodine) based preservatives
* Synthetic polymers
* Phenoxy ethanol
* Ethoxylated emulsifiers
* Mineral oil
* Petroleum Jelly
* Synthetic perfume
* Synthetic colors
* Coal Tar colors
* Synthetic antioxidants like -- BHT,BHA
* Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils
* Titanium Dioxide