Rainbow Light Organic Plant Source Iron
Reach a stronger state of health with Certified Organics Plant-Source Iron derived from organic curry leaves, an excellent plant-source of iron that is easily digested and absorbed in the body.
Iron derived from organic curry leaves provides an optimal source of iron needed to produce red blood cells that deliver oxygen from the lungs throughout the tissue of the body. According to the RDA, the recommended/researched dose of Iron is 18 mg. When taken as directed, Plant-Source Iron provides 18 mg of iron in one vegetarian capsule and aids in sustaining healthy muscle, brain, energy, immune and metabolism function.
Always check with a health care practitioner, iron deficiency anemia is common during pregnancy and among children, teens and women athletes that require an increased demand of iron. Plant-Source
Iron is Purity Guaranteed: Free of gluten, soy, yeast, milk, eggs, nuts, fish and shellfish. Free of animal products. This formula is also sugar-free and 100% Natural, containing no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
At Rainbow Light, our mission is to make a difference in the health of people, pets and planet. For nearly 30 years, we have delivered measurable, sustainable health benefits that create a difference you can feel by adhering to four key principles of business:
1. Formulate bio-balanced products that deliver health performance results
- Therapeutic, proven potencies with metabolic co-nutrients
- Digestion-enhanced with enzymes, botanicals and probiotics
- In a base of targeted superfood concentrates
2. Employ sustainable business practices that promote planetary wellness
- In 2010, our 100% PCR recycled, 100% recyclable EcoGuard bottles will keep 6 million bottles from landfill and ocean annually
- EcoGuard marks 20th anniversary of Rainbow Lightís first commissioned packaging impact study, demonstrating a history of environmental awareness
3. Participate in high-impact global aid programs
- Founding supporters and platinum level sponsors of Vitamin Angels, donating more than 15 million prenatal and childrenís vitamins since program inception
- Life-saving nutrition fights disease, birth defects, infant and maternal mortality, and fosters cognitive and physical development
- Continuous local support for the Santa Cruz-based Second Harvest Food Bank
- Ongoing support for NUTRIR Barranquilla, supporting impoverished children in Columbia
4. Committed to natural products success
- Received 2009 Vity Award for Best Womenís Health Supplement (Womenís One Multivitamin) by Vitamin Retailer Magazine
- Received 2009 Best of Supplements Award (Menís One Multivitamin) by Better Nutrition Magazine
- Made in the USA in our own manufacturing facility