Similasan Dry Eye Relief
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
Redness of eyes and lids
Reflex watering secondary to dry eye
Sensation of grittiness
Sensitivity to light
Mercurius sublimatus 6x
Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulfate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.
Other Information: Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
* For external use onnly.
* Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
* Use only if bottle seal is intact.
* Replace cap tightly after every use.
* To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
* Discard open bottle after 30 days.,br>* Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
8 Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
* changes in vision occur.
* You experience eye pain