Tahiti Traders Organic Power Noni
Morinda Citrifolia, known as Noni, is a fruit native to the unspoiled islands of Tahiti. Islanders in the South Pacific have used Noni for over 2,000 years for its beneficial properties. As a result of its increased popularity, Noni is presently cultivated all over the world in the rich, volcanic soils of the South Pacific, Central & South America and Asia. Organic Power Noni has captured the essence of the Noni fruit and its numerous health benefits.
* Organic Power Noni delivers the highest level of High Value Broad Spectrum Antioxidants.
* ORAC rating – 60,000 units per liter or 1,800 units per ounce.
* ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) measures anti-oxidant potency of fruits & vegetables. Antioxidants help guard against damage from free oxygen radicals that can cause cell damage leading to premature aging, heart disease and other degenerative disorders.
* Just 2 ounces of Organic Power Noni deliver more antioxidant protection than the recommended daily allowance of fruits and vegetables.
* Standardized to contain 740mg of Polysaccharides per ounce.
* The only USDA Certified Organic Super Antioxidant available today.
Certified Organic Noni Fruit (Morinda citrifolia), Organic Cane Juice, Organic Strawberry, Organic Raspberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Tart Cherry, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Cranberry, Quercetin, Grape Seed, Resveratrol, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum.