Teeccino Organic Dark Roast Chocolate Herbal Coffee Alternative
Enjoy the flavor of elvety chocolate layered over a lush, dense body with a hint of heat from chilesWith all the convenience of a tea bag, Teeccino's Tee-bags let you enjoy a cup of Teeccino anytime, anywhere. Individually wrapped envelopes protects Teeccino's freshness even when you're on the go. Made with 3 times more product than regular tea bags, Teeccino Tee-bags create the full-bodied, robust cup that coffee lovers desire.
- Antioxidants from carob, barley and ramon seeds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, chile flakes.
Caroline's rainforest work from the early 1990's in Central America, helping indigenous communities develop markets for their exportable products such as honey, vanilla and herb teas, has come full circle with the launch of the Teeccino Organic Maya line. Featuring ramon nuts, a nutrient-rich food of the Maya civilization that is wild harvested in the Maya Biosphere Reserve in Guatemala, the Organic Maya flavors have created trade for a novel ingredient that helps preserve the rainforest.
1% of the sales of the Teeccino Organic Maya flavors are being donated to non-profit groups working with rural communities in the Maya Biosphere Reserve to develop sustainable rainforest crops and educate women about how to improve their family's nutrition and health.