Teeccino Organic Java Herbal Coffee Alternative
Keep in mind that I was an herbal tea designer when I ventured into the realm of designing an herbal coffee. Java was created after listening to coffee drinkers tell me that they wanted a regular flavor with less sweetness and fruitiness than Original.
I cut down the dates and figs and took out the citrus top notes to deliver a purer coffee flavor with a deeper roasted body, leaving just a hint of sweet. Flavored with a natural coffee flavor that doesn't have any of the caffeine or acidity of coffee, Java satisfies the coffee drinker who wants a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness. If you want a purely unsweetened brew, try our dark roasted Maya French Roast.
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, figs, barley and almonds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, chicory, organic chicory, almonds, organic dates, natural coffee flavor, organic figs
Caroline's rainforest work from the early 1990's in Central America, helping indigenous communities develop markets for their exportable products such as honey, vanilla and herb teas, has come full circle with the launch of the Teeccino Organic Maya line. Featuring ramon nuts, a nutrient-rich food of the Maya civilization that is wild harvested in the Maya Biosphere Reserve in Guatemala, the Organic Maya flavors have created trade for a novel ingredient that helps preserve the rainforest.
1% of the sales of the Teeccino Organic Maya flavors are being donated to non-profit groups working with rural communities in the Maya Biosphere Reserve to develop sustainable rainforest crops and educate women about how to improve their family's nutrition and health.